Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users.
It only takes a minute to sign up. I haven't been able to find any solutions online. Then do sudo vi.
Press I in order to begin editing the document, Esc to stop, and type :x to save and quit the editor. However, you aren't able to use apt-get or yum on a macOS system. The closest macOS has is Homebrew or Macports.
How to Reset & Change Admin Password on Mac OS X
Sign up to join this community. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered.
You should be able to select the language you want. Launch Terminal, which is in the fifth menu from the left, labeled Utilities in English.
The apps have icons next to them, and Terminal is a little rectangle with a prompt in it. After Terminal launches, type sudo languagesetup and press Return.
- How to Boot Your Mac in Safe Mode.
- mirror mac onto apple tv.
- Mac Recovery Mode Could Be the Answer in Many Unexpected Occasions.
- Seeing Error “Operation Not Permitted” in macOS Mojave?!
- sims 3 download mac tumblr.
- Stuck in macOS Recovery with a language you don’t speak? Here’s what you can do to fix this.
- how to install junit on mac.
You can then select the language to use. Enjoy this tip?
Subscribe to RSS
Subscribe to the OSXDaily newsletter to get more of our great Apple tips, tricks, and important news delivered to your inbox! Enter your email address below:. Name required. Mail will not be published required.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. Scotty says:.